What Does a Life Coach Do?
A Life Coach helps individuals and organizations improve performance, effectiveness, and confidence in improving their lives and businesses.
A Great Life Coach is Someone That Can Help Others Achieve Obtainable Goals and Improve Their Lives.
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Are you a good listener?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Do get a feeling of joy when helping others?
- Do you believe you can help others in a positive way?
- Are you ready to put in the effort to become a certified life coach?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, then Life Coaching may be the perfect career for you!
Life Coaching Definitions
- Coaching: Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential
- A professional coaching relationship: A professional coaching relationship exists when coaching includes a business agreement or contract that defines the responsibilities of each party.
Life Coaching Fundamentals
Skills and approaches used within today’s coaching profession.
- Setting the Foundation
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- Co-creating the Relationship
- Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
- Coaching Presence
- Communicating Effectively
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Direct Communication
- Facilitating Learning and Results
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Managing Progress and Accountability