Are You Ready To Become A Life Coach?
Life Coach Certification Online Courses!
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want to make a difference and make money doing it?
- Have you been dreaming of or considering becoming a life coach?
- Are you a life coach that’s just getting started?
- Or, do you want to add more coaching tools to your toolbox?
If so, you’re in the right place! Plus, it’s a great time to become a life coach—life coaching is a $2 billion industry and one of the fastest growing industries in the world! According to an article on Forbes.com, Life Coaching is “exploding.” Our life coach certification online courses are affordable online life coach training programs that will teach you the skills necessary to become a certified life coach and how to grow your new life coaching business!
The best thing about our online life coach certification courses is that anyone can achieve life coaching certification from the comfort of their own home! Our online life coach certification programs will teach you skill that will allow you to coach clients on any topic that you love or any experience that you have, whether it’s to help them improve a skill, achieve their goals, find more meaning and purpose in life, overcome challenges, find true happiness, get healthy, feel more confident, advance their career, start a business, or any other way you feel inspired to help someone transform their lives!
Check out our online life coach certification courses to start on your journey as a certified life coach!
What Does A Life Coach Do?
Our life coach certification online courses will teach you how to use strategic conversations, action planning, and accountability to help your clients:
- Set achievable goals, create action plans, create accountability, and follow through.
- Identify current or possible road blocks or limiting beliefs and use creative problem solving to overcome barriers, avoid procrastination or self-sabotage, and move forward.
- Successfully navigate positive life changes or life transitions, whether it involves a career change, moving, ending or improving relationships, stopping a habit, or coping with loss.
- Go for their dreams, gain clarity about their true desires, and find greater meaning, purpose, and fulfillment.
Watch our free Life Coaching 101 video series to learn more:
- What is a life coach and what do they do?
- What’s the difference between a coaching, therapy (counseling) and consulting?
- What are the qualifications or requirements to be a life coach? (Are there any required certifications, licenses, degrees required?)
- What does it take to be a successful coach?
What Does a Life Coach Need to Know, Learn or Do In Order to Become a Certified Life Coach?
Life coaching is an unregulated industry, meaning there are no legal requirements or required life coach certification programs. However, in order to be a professional, ethical, successful life coach and get clients real results, most life coaches choose to enroll in some form of life coach training. At the minimum, we recommend all life coaches learn the following core life coaching skills and best practices, starting with meeting ethical guidelines and professional standards. Our life coach training online courses will teach you the skills you need to be an effective life coach.
- Co-creating the Relationship
- Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
- Directing Powerful, Strategic Conversations
- Communicating Effectively
- Active, Reflective Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Facilitating Learning and Results
- Creating Self-Awareness
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Managing Progress and Accountability
Again, check out our Life Coaching 101 video series above for more detail.
If you are serious about making life coaching a full time career/business, there are two additional forms of training that have been proven to distinguish successful life coaches from those who fail to launch or sustain themselves:
First, focus on a profitable niche, and make sure it’s one you care deeply about!
Second, don’t start from scratch or spin your wheels! Learn proven strategies for building, marketing, and growing a life coaching business. Even the most talented life coaches who can make a real difference in the lives of their clients can fall short of making the impact they are meant to make in the world if they don’t know how to put themselves out there and get clients! Find out more about what it takes to create a thriving life coaching business here.