Goal Success Life Coach Certification Course
Learn life coaching industry best practices. Help clients be successful, achieve their goals, and reach their dreams! | taught by Joeel & Natalie Rivera
The information and tools that were provided in the program are extremely useful and have helped me to feel empowered and excited to pursue a career as a Life Coach. There was no second guessing when I decided to sign up for your other courses for each niche (happiness, purpose and success/goals). Thank you Joeel and Natalie!
I love all the examples to help visualize and relate it to real life. I did Life Purpose coaching with y’all as well. Looking forward to taking more of your courses in the future!
The content was good and I am looking forward to other courses offered by Joeel and Natalie.
The tools provided are great and very useful to share with clients. Every aspect of running a coaching business was thought of and they provided the necessary tools to help you get started like a professional.
Do you have a dream or a life goal that remains unfulfilled? Do you want to work with clients who want to fulfill their dreams and goals?
Everyone has his/her own definition of success in the same way that everyone has unique dreams for their life. But, all success depends on achieving meaningful goals, whether personal, career or business, by having a solid short and long-term plan. The good news is that goal attainment is a process, like building a house or baking a cake. There are a set of plans or a recipe that needs to be followed, and this certification program gives you the tools to implement this proven recipe with your clients!
All of our online courses and certifications are completely virtual! They consist of video instruction, with instructors Joeel and Natalie Rivera, as well as downloadable and printable PDF handouts and activities. Our courses are highly interactive and fun! Complete this program from anywhere in the world and at your own pace (and even in your pajamas if you want to!). This course contains 6.5 hours of video and will take 8+ hours to complete.
Discover the 4-Steps to Goal Success:
- Step 1: Know what you really want
- Step 2: Believe you can achieve it
- Step 3: Create a concrete plan for success
- Step 4: Stay committed and motivated
The Goal Success Coach Certification program provides life coaching industry best practices and powerful tools and techniques to help your clients be successful, achieve their goals, and reach their dreams!
The role of a Goal Success Coach is to:
- Support clients to achieve their goals, whether business, personal or career.
- Identify what’s been holding clients back and commit to lasting change.
- Provide processes, strategies and psychological concepts that prepare clients to live their dreams.
- Hold clients to high standards and empower them to live life on their terms.
- Determine an individualized short and long-term plan to achieve clients’ desired result.
- Serve as an accountability partner to keep clients focused and on track.
In this course, you’ll learn how to help your clients:
- Identify what they REALLY want, and stop limiting their dreams
- Find a big enough reason for committing to their goals
- Create a compelling vision of their life
- Embrace change and release resistance
- Obliterate all doubt and believe they CAN DO IT
- Create a concrete long-term plan and use weekly tools to stay on track
- Stay motivated and inspired along their journey to success
- Release limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering ones
- Stop procrastinating and take massive action
- Be held accountable through your long-term life coaching relationship
STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE EVERY LESSON IN THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FROM TRANSFORMATION SERVICES, INC., AS WELL AS THE CERTIFIED GOAL SUCCESS COACH LOGO TO USE IN HIS/HER MARKETING MATERIAL.
Foundations of Goal Success Coaching
- About Us: Natalie
- About Us: Joeel
- How to Use this Course
- Know What You Really Want Introduction (Coach)
- Identifying Goals (Coach)
- Identifying Goals (Client)
- Big Enough Reason Why (Coach)
- Big Enough Reason Why (Client)
- Unconditional Dreams and Desire and Vision (Coach)
- Unconditional Dreams and Desire (Client)
- Vision (Client)
- Knowing You Can Achieve it Introduction (Coach)
- Power of Your Unconscious (Coach)
- Unconscious Mind (Client)
- Learning Change (Coach)
- Change Cycle (Client)
- Faith in Yourself (Coach)
- Good Always Comes (Client)
- Good Will Always Come
- Change Resume
- Overcoming Doubt (Coach)
- Overcoming Doubt (Client)
- Affirmation Statements (Coach)
- Affirmation Statements (Client)
- Bridge to Your Dreams and Smart Goals (Coach)
- Bridge to Your Dreams (Client)
- Smart Goals (Client)
- SMART Goals
- Goal Setting and Tada List (Coach)
- Goals: 30-60-365 Plan
- Goal Setting and Tada List (Client)
- Ta-Da List
- Accountability, Massive Action and Assessment (Coach)
- Accountability (Client)
- Massive Action and Assessing Results (Client)
- Stay Committed and Motivated Introduction (Coach)
- Excuses and Procrastination (Coach)
- Excuses (Client)
- Empowering Beliefs (Client)
- Procrastination (Client)
- Commitment (Coach)
- Commitment (Client)
- Pain and Pleasure (Coach)
- Pain and Pleasure (Client)
- Stimulating Motivation (Coach)
- Stimulating Motivation (Client)
- Keys to Motivation (Coach)
- Keys to Motivation (Client)
- What Demotivates You (Coach)
- What Demotivates You (Client)
- Failure to Success (Coach)
- Failure to Success (Client)
- Small Changes Big Results (Coach)
- Small Changes Big Results (Client)
- Celebrate and Bucket List (Coach)
- Celebrate (Client)
- Bucket List (Client)
- Receiving Your Certificate