Life Coach Foundations – How To Become A Life Coach
Have you been dreaming of or considering becoming a life coach?
Have you been dreaming of or considering becoming a life coach? Or, are you a life coach that’s just getting started? Get your questions answered and feel confident launching your life coaching business by enrolling in this Life Coaching 101 course!
This course is designed to provide a strong foundation of understanding, powerful tools, and coaching industry best practices to help you begin or grow your own life coaching business. It is a comprehensive introduction to the field of life coaching, the tools and methodologies used, processes and techniques for doing life coaching, and necessary templates and documents needed to get started.
This course is for you:
- If you have a passion to help others improve their lives
- If you are a counselor, life coach, speaker, teacher or other professional who works with people and you want to enhance the service you provide by offering life coaching
- If you want more expertise and a greater understanding of the life coaching industry
- If you want a step-by-step system and powerful tools with proven results
- If you want to expand your credibility a/nd build your confidence as a coach
What will you learn and receive in this course:
- Explore an industry synopsis and clear analysis of the coaching industry, how it differs from other modalities and requirements for becoming a coach.
- Evaluate the importance of understanding your biases, projection, and boundaries as a coach.
- Set expectations with your clients including the roles of coach and client, commitment, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Explore options for your life coaching business, including how to structure your packages and sessions and selecting the right coaching niche.
- Learn coaching processes and methodologies, including the intake process, general session outline, SMART goals, goal setting, and more.
- Receive practical tools and techniques, including the Wheel of Life, overcoming the fear of change, and tips such as confidentiality, brainstorming, and how to engage your clients.
- Learn listening communication techniques, including active listening, paraphrasing, and empathetic listening.
- Learn questioning communication techniques, including detailed lists of types of questions, examples, and when to use them.
- Learn NLP and body language techniques, including how to develop rapport, mirroring, and anchoring.
- Establish a powerful mindset for coaching, including learning how to get yourself in the right state and overcome your own fears.
- Receive coaching forms and templates, including intake questionnaires, intake session outline, coaching agreements and coaching code of ethics.
- Feel confident in your understanding of the life coaching industry and your preparedness to become a life coach.
- Know exactly how to get to know your client while establishing clear boundaries and expectations.
- Decide how to structure your coaching business, including packages, sessions, and your ideal coaching niche.
- Utilize proven coaching best practices including step-by-step processes and powerful tools.
- Polish your communication techniques so that you can listen to and question your clients to success.
- Learn neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) techniques to improve your body language and coaching skills.
- Feel empowered and confident establishing yourself as a professional life coach.
- Have professional forms and templates that simplify your intake process and establish your credibility.